"Silent For A Time"

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eluvium LP Boxset



My good friend Matthew Cooper of Eluvium is releasing a beautiful boxset of his entire catalog of music on vinyl this winter. Limited to 1000 copies, signed and numbered on a dated library card, by Matthew, founder of the wonderful Temporary Residence label /genius behind the box, Jeremy Devine and myself. Each box is currently in the process of being hand bound and printed with 100% post-consumer recycled papers in our home town of Portland, Oregon. The boxes are available for pre-order through Temporary Residence and should ship sometime in December before Christmas. This is a very small preview of some of the artwork I did for this amazing box. Each of the seven LP's in the box will have a new piece of art to go with them and I have designed a pull out poster exclusively for the set. I am very honored to have contributed work to this and would like to thank both Matthew and Jeremy for asking me to be a part of something so incredible that has taken over two years to complete. If you are unfamiliar with Matthew's music, check out the links listed here:
eluvium website
myspace
Last.fm