"Silent For A Time"

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Casting Off The Broken Days


Well January is quickly coming to an end and I thought I'd add a quick update to this blog. I am going to attempt to keep up with this thing a bit more this year as the past few year's posts have been few and far between. First off, I've been busy creating some new paintings as of late. The thoughtful little fuzzy guy above is just one example I thought I would share. Secondly, I started selling a few of my older works over at Boundless Gallery ! Check back in the next few days as I will be adding several pieces to their site. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have regarding these paintings. Thirdly, I'd like to thank Ry over at Arts and Dafts for her kind review of my work on Etsy that she posted today. I don't get a lot of reviews and I really appreciate the support. Last of all, I wanted to mention that the Eluvium LP box sets finally started shipping today after about a month of delays. Hooray! I can't wait to get mine!