"Silent For A Time"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The First Peek At A Work In Progress...


I've had many questions revolving around the idea of a book release and have been kicking around various thoughts over the past five years. I am happy to announce that I have finally completed the written portion of a book and have moved on to the illustrating process. I am looking to self release sometime in 2013 and will be opening a Kickstarter page to raise money for the release. Please keep in touch over the next several months as I will continue to post text and images as I complete them! I plan to sell the original paintings as well as prints to anyone who would like to contribute to the book's release once I am three months out from the date of publication. This is a huge project that I am excited to see finally coming to light. Thank you to all who have purchased work from me or just simply written kind words of encouragement. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without your support.